Friday, June 18, 2010

The intent of this blog

I think that it is necessary to explain the intent of this blog since I have now entered the world of blogging. My objective is to simply write from MY OWN heart....and it is truly as simple as that. I will be writing about various subjects as I am moved to discuss them. I will blog about religion, world events, tragedies and joys of life, and most importantly the Word of God....and really just anything that moves me. I do not endorse a certain church, nor will any of my writings be from the teachings of my pastor.
This blog will also document my personal walk w/God, and my effort to fulfill His call to spread the Gospel according to Mark 16:15. It will record my life, my ministry, my thoughts, my heart, and my call to be a missionary.

2 comments:

  1. To me is a good way start to write from heart mainly when you heart is Jesus habitation!
    be blessed and welcome to the blogs' world
    http://patinanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pati, Yes, I agree...it is best to always write from the heart. Especially, when Jesus adides there. God bless you, and thanks for encouraging me in the blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete